4021 100th St SW #B
Lakewood WA 98499
· We’re practicing social distancing inside our business and asking our customers to do the same. We’ve put up signs and placed stickers on our floor as visual reminders to give 6 feet of space to anyone you don’t live with.
· Our employees will be wearing face masks or cloth face coverings, and we ask customers to do the same when visiting us. Face masks work well to help prevent the spread of coronavirus through the air when we speak, cough or sneeze. We have disposable face masks available for customers who may not have their own mask.
· We’ll be working hard to frequently disinfect high-touch surfaces and shared spaces. When you come in, please use our provided hand sanitizer. We're also asking our customers to limit the number of items you touch when visiting our showroom.
· For now, we’re limiting the number of people allowed inside at one time. Based on state regulations, you may be asked to wait outside of our building until it’s safe to enter. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
· Our employees will be staying home when they’re sick or showing any possible signs of illness. We ask that you do the same. We’re always happy to take phone or online orders — and we’ll be glad to see you when you’re feeling better!
- We ask our employees to take their temperature when they arrive for work each day and anyone registering a possible fever must return home immediately and monitor themselves for other possible COVID symptoms.
Retired-military, family-owned business operating since 2006.
The South Sound's Recogntion Leader
Challenge coins, shadow boxes, gifts, collectibles, custom orders, notary-copy-fax services
We encourage you to visit our 2000-square foot showroom. We call it our Recognition Gallery.
Our normal production time for most orders is three (3) - five (5) days.
4021 100th St SW #B, Lakewood, Washington 98499, United States
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 3 pm
We thank MACNAK Construction for featuring us in this video they produced